Shooting for Grouse, Partridge or Pheasant can be arranged for groups of 8, but please let us have as much notice as possible.
· Grouse Shooting from 12 August to 10 December, driven and walked up day
· Partridge days from 1 September to 1 October. Driven days only, over valleys on hill ground. 200 bird days
· Mixed days of Pheasant, Partridge, Duck & Grouse (if available) from 1 October to 31 December. 100 bird days
· Driven Pheasant shooting from 1 November to 31 January. 200 bird days
· Small, Rough days available from 1 October to 31 December. Shooting all game in season on the day
· Duck flighting from 1 September to 31 January on wild flight ponds
· Stalking can also be arranged on a nearby estate
All subject to availability. Call us to discuss your specific requirements, costings will then be compiled once these are determined.
Shooting in Cumbria, the Lake District